What am I reading?

At this moment, I am enjoying the last week of the Summer vacation, I cannot believe six weeks flew by like this, but the end is coming closer.

I did some great things and really enjoyed my vacation. I went to Paris, saw some beautiful exhibitions, met friends and family and had plenty of time to relax and do fun stuff.

This last week I have a few good things lined up, but I am also enjoying the time (while I still can) to read.

I am into a Jackie Kennedy phase at the moment, and I am re-reading the excellent biografie America's queen by Sarah Bradford. I read it a couple of years ago, but I am really enjoying reading it again. It is well written and very interesting.

I also ordered the film with Nathalie Portman as Jackie and the series about the Kennedys that was made a few years ago. I will tell you more about that later, I think!

Comments