October impressions in Paris

Last week I was lucky enough to visit Paris again. This was completely unexpected, but due to circumstances, I was asked to come as an extra teacher on the schooltrip for the third form (14-15 yo). Imagine running around Paris for four days with 72 students and five other colleagues. It all went well, but I must admit I was exhausted when I came home.

I usually do not have a lot of time to make photographs when I am on a schooltrip (too busy watching those kids), but I did manage to snap a few! Not always the most typical sights of Paris, but these things caught my eye.

Sunset

Sacré Coeur

Along the Champs Elysées

In Versailles

Palace Royale

Signs of autumn


Comments

  1. Sounds exhausting...but you got some amazing photos! I especially love your sunset one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like that one as well!
      Yes, it was exhaustig, since I did not get a lot of sleep. One night, I slept only 1 1/2 hours. That is not enough to funtion properly!

      Kind regards,

      Delete

Post a Comment